|An educational consulting company with a national and international presence is seeking an organized, personable and efficient marketing assistant.
The candidate will support a variety of administrative and marketing functions. Candidate must be enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, and detail-oriented with excellent organization skills to thrive in a fast moving and ever changing environment. Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Manage inventory and sending of advertising ads for newspapers and magazines
- Plan, support and market upcoming classes and programs
- Proactively maintain marketing calendar
- Assist with updating and improving company’s social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Coordinate communication of bulletins, newsletters, and other corporate communications to customer base using Constant Contact
- Communicate with suppliers to order promotional items, business cards, and other marketing related needs
- Research information on the internet
- Data entry
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Perform other administrative and office duties as needed to support the office operation
- Associates Degree and/ or college preferred
- Knowledge of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Working knowledge of Google Docs/Caledar, Microsoft Office, Filemaker and Constant Constact is preferred
- Graphic Design, Google Analytics, and/or SEO knowledge is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent writing, phone, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good listening skills important
- Basic photo-editing skills for editing and resizing photos and screenshots
- Driven to complete tasks on time and able to switch gears quickly
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills
- Graphic design skills a plus – Photoshop, Indesign, WordPress
- Flexible hours and schedule and opportunity for growth
This is a positive, friendly, high energy atmosphere with room for growth. This is a part-time position about 20-25 hours per week.
Hours: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Friday: 12- 7:30pm and all day Saturday.
TO APPLY: Please email resume with availability
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour