Customer Care Representative (Both English and Bilingual Spanish available)
Part-time, Full-time, Seasonal available
If your customer service superhero costume has a big letter “E” on the chest for “excellence,” then Alta Resources wants to talk to you!
If your customer service superpowers include excellent communication skills, passion to help people and the never-ending desire to exceed customer expectations, then Alta Resources wants to talk to you!
In other words, we need Customer Service Superheroes willing to provide professional, above-and-beyond customer care for our clients.
Join our ever growing and ever changing team, and be part of something special. You’ll partner with the world’s best brands — global Fortune 500 and 100 companies — to enhance their customer experiences, grow their sales, retain their members and more.
- Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, social media and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Provide product support.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with client customers to solve and troubleshoot issues and concerns.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Accurately record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Identify potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs.
- Continually update your knowledge of client products with which you work
- Perform other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor
- A high level of confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers.
- Displays patience, empathy, and strong listening skills.
- Maintains composure while diffusing and negotiating a high-tension situation.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong retention skills and the ability to follow a process flow and/or script.
- Decision making and troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner.
- Take ownership of issues or questions and follow up accordingly.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling client information in accordance to policies and regulatory requirements.
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Willingness to assist teammates and build strong relationships to achieve company and department goals.
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- For Bilingual Spanish CCR must be fluent in Spanish & English.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention preferred. Industry experience or any other service related industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge, work on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a Windows environment while talking to the customer on the phone via a headset at the same time.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Keying data entry efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is required.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent